Our website is https://gifter.cash/
Gifter.cash is aware that you value your privacy and therefore we will always process your personal data in accordance with the law. Pursuant to the law, we are responsible for the processing, protection and security of your personal data. In this privacy statement we will explain how we do this.
This privacy statement shall apply to all processing of customer data by Gifter.cash
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Gifter.cash processes your personal data for a number of reasons. In this paragraph we will explain these reasons.
- Gifter.cash processes your personal data to the extent necessary within the context of the performance of agreements which we conclude with you. For instance: since we are a drop shipping service and the shipping is handled by the manufacturer itself, we usually share your shipping details with the manufacturer for the item delivery purpose.
- We process your data within the context of making available the functions of our website or other products and services. One of the things we make available to you is a dashboard so that you can have a look at your previous purchases and change your preferences.
- We will process your personal data to the extent necessary to process and collect payments. For the processing of these data we engage the services of an intermediary who processes the payments on our behalf.
- We process your data within the scope of our business operations, for example to maintain our financial administration.
- Gifter.cash likes to keep you informed on news about our products and services and about other relevant developments, such as events. For this purpose we can keep data to maintain a customer relationship with you, for instance by sending you marketing communications, like our newsletters.
- We also think it is important to have a better understanding of who our customers are and to adjust our products and services accordingly. We may therefore use your data for market analysis.
- We also process your data to customize the website to your preferences, web activity or interests. You will provide us with this information (in the event of preferences) or we conclude this from your behaviour during your visits to our website. This way, we can remember, amongst other things, your choice of language or ensure that we show you products that are in line with your previous purchases.
- We may be obliged to process data in order to meet a statutory requirement.
For the above-mentioned purposes we collect the following data.
- Personal data, such as your first name and last name.
- Contact data, such as your e-mail address, telephone number and address.
- Login details, such as user name and password
- Purchase history, such as price, product and purchase date.
- Payment data, such as transaction history.
- Correspondence, such as communications with our customer service or marketing communications.
- Preferences, such as choice of language and e-mail preferences.
- Technical data, such as IP address, cookies, log files.
- Statistics on the use of the website, such as how many times certain pages are visited and which products are the most popular.
- Interests, such as what (kind of) products you look at the most and on which advertisements you click.
Other personal data you provide to us
It may occur that you provide other data to us than the categories mentioned above, for instance with regard to communications of the customer service or when filing a complaint. In that case, we shall process these data to the extent necessary to deal with and handle your request or complaint.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized access and other unlawful processing, and therefore we shall take all statutorily required security measures. For instance, Gifter.cash will secure your data during transmission over the Internet – by means of Transport Layer Security (TLS) – and during storage on our systems. We will encrypt the storage of passwords so that no-one – not even Gifter.cash itself – will be able to read them. However we strongly encourage our users to use different usernames and passwords on Gifter.cash from other websites and services. If we engage third parties to process personal data on our behalf, we will ensure that they are contractually obliged to take appropriate security measures.
Who we share your data with
Our personnel can only access your data to the extent necessary within the scope of the performance of their work. Each Gifter.cash employee who can access your data has signed a confidentiality agreement. If we engage a third party to process your data on our behalf (for instance, for processing a payment) we always ensure that they are contractually obliged to keep your data secret and to secure it in an appropriate manner.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Should you have any questions about the processing of your personal data after having read this privacy statement, you can use the below-mentioned contact details to contact us. You can also use these contact details if you wish to exercise your statutory right to inspect your personal data and your right to correction and protection.