GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS Gifter.cash
Article 1: Applicability
- These are the general terms and conditions (General Terms and Conditions) of Gifter.cash. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of Gifter.cash.
- By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Article 2: Contact Details Gifter.cash
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and Gifter.cash has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- Gifter.cash reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is incorrect or incomplete and if Gifter.cash doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where Gifter.cash does not make deliveries.
- Gifter.cash is a dropshipping service and does not own or manufacture any products. Once a product is sold Gifter.cash will process the order by paying the manufacturer and the rest including the shipping and handling is done by the manufacturer. By placing an order you agree that you aware of this process.
Gifter.cash shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by Gifter.cash
- Orders that are delivered may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes by the customs of the countries where the products are delivered. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- Gifter.cash cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact Gifter.cash if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
Article 4: Delivery
- Gifter.cash will do its utmost to process your order as soon as possible after receipt of payment. The delivery of your order is handled by the manufacturer. A term of delivery indicated by Gifter.cash is indicative. The delivery dates indicated on the website of Gifter.cash (30-60 days) are based on circumstances known to Gifter.cash at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable Gifter.casht to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, Gifter.cash reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of Gifter.cash
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when Gifter.cash has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- Gifter.cash will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- Gifter.cash will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website at the time when the product is ordered you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by Gifter.cash on its website depends on the products material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions.
Article 6: Cooling-Off Period & Right of Withdrawal
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The cooling-off period starts on the day after which you have received the product, or on the day that a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
- If you want to use the right of withdrawal, you must follow the instructions of Gifter.cash which you can consult through the website Gifter.cash/contact/. We want to ask you to return the product or products concerned as soon as possible and to do so in any case within fourteen (14) days after you have informed us that you want to return the products. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2.
- After receipt, Gifter.cash will inspect the product or products in order to see whether you are eligible for a refund. Products that have been worn, washed, damaged and/or do not have the original labels, will not be eligible for a refund and will be sent back.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, Gifter.cash will pay back the amount paid for the product within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- Gifter.cash will only pay back the amount paid for the product. If you have chosen another method of shipping (for example, UPS Saver) than the standard method of shipping, the extra costs, if any, for this different method of shipping will not be eligible for a refund.
- Products that we have produced especially for you or that we have adjusted at your request, will not be eligible for a refund and cannot be returned. The same applies to sealed products that, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable to be returned and the sealing of which has been broken after delivery.
Article 7: Privacy
- Gifter.cash observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website Gifter.cash/privacy/.
Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between Gifter.cash and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
Article 10: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- Gifter.cash may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of Gifter.cash. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.
Last updated: 24-10-2018.